minnie mouse birthday party

i am having my dd minnie mouse party at my mother inlaws i want to do all the decorating and let her do the food is it wrong to plan everything and just let her know what i want or should i include her in the planning?

Also if you have any minnie mouse 1st birthday ideas please let me know

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would probably include her in the planning so she doesn't feel like a caterer. Minnie is a cute bday idea! Hope all goes well.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 1:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Honestly, you need to include her if you expect her to help. Just let her know what you are planning to do and ask what she would like to do. Tell her that you will need some help with the food and let her offer.

As far as party ideas, you could do musical chairs playing Disney songs for the older kids or pin the nose on Minnie. For party favors, you could get lunch bags and decorate them with Minnie stickers. Good luck!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I am a control freak and I would never include my MIL in the planning of anything lol even if it was at her house. But it depends on your relationship with her. Good Luck!
    rnl314

Answer by rnl314 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2010