Should I be alarmed?

I haven't been pregnant in 11yrs however, I had my period late may early june. My period was suppose to come on again on june 28th it was a day late. Normally, it last 7 days STRONG. Today is the 3rd of July and I can't see anything until I wipe. Should I be alarmed...could I be pregnant? I've also noticed I have terrible headaches but I was just assuming it to be stress...please help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How old are you?? Are you on BC? Any new meds? You mentioned stress....there could be alot of reasons....have you had unprotected sex? Then it is always possible....you can always take a test and see...
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My periods are usually super light when I have an anovulatory cycle, so that could be it. The headaches could be stress. Take a test if you're worried, and if you keep having the headaches, you might want to see a doctor regardless.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Being under unusual stress can mess it up, cause it to be late, early, longer or shorter.
    Take a test, and like Dragon said, if the headaches continue, see a doctor for them.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Thanks...I'm nervous abt it. I don't remember much about pregnancy my daughter is 11 and I was a kid myself when I had her. I'm 27 now I would love to have a baby but the whole reality of it all is kind of scary. When the headaches started I told myself I have to stop stressing. I'm going to go with stress....If I totally miss a period then I will take a test.
    Blessed11203

Answer by Blessed11203 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would test. I actually had a cycle while pregnant with dd but it was not a regular one.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 3:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would test. If your periods are regular and heavy and now its light like that. You could be pregnant! Congrats if you are :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 4:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2010