Lego Harry Potter

Are any of you guys video game junkies? Have you played the new Lego Harry Potter game? I am stuck on a level and I have NO idea what to do. It's not even a level but one of the off rooms from Hogwarts. I am on year 2 and at the point where I should have gone to the wardrobe to put on earmuffs to pick up the mandrake to shatter the glass and follow Nearly Headless Nick. However, I saw a door up by the wardrobe and walked through and now I'm in a big hall with Professor McGonagall and this wooden creature on wheels. I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do to get out. I tried returning to the Leaky Cauldron and then re-entering Hogwarts but instead of putting me back in the castle, it put me back in this hall. I've searched google to find a walk through and have had no luck since the pause menu doesn't give a level name or location. :-(

Can anyone help me?

cjsjellybean

Asked by cjsjellybean at 1:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• All the Lego games seem hard to me. Sorry I'm no help. Call Game Stop and speak with an associate they should be able to help you :)
    heidi37217

Answer by heidi37217 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Hmmm,I didn't see that door. Can you restart the game and do the level over? I got stuck a few times when the pieces that go in the cauldron disappeared on me and I had to start over. I'll have to look for that door when I do free play. Don't you just love that game?! I have all the Lego ones

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have all of them too!! They are SO much fun. After being stuck in the room for several hours I figured out that it was a lesson on how to do transfiguration. Would have been nice to know that, lol.
    cjsjellybean

Comment by cjsjellybean (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Oh my gosh I am going to tell my sister in law about this. She works for Leggo. I would think that Leggo has a hot line for it. Check out their website. Good Luck.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• @cjsjellybean - How did you get out? You said it was a lesson on transfiguration but I am SO stuck! Please help :)
    sally625

Answer by sally625 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Sorry sally, I just saw your response now. You have to play as harry and press Z while aiming at that thing on wheels and it will transfigure him into another animal. Then transfigure him a second time. Then repeat the process for both Ron and Hermione. Once you do that, the door at the back of the room will open up so that you can exit.

Hope this helps! I discovered it by pure chance. I was seriously stuck in that room for like 5 hours yesterday and I searched ALL over online and couldn't find a thing to tell me what to do.
    cjsjellybean

Comment by cjsjellybean (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2010