Would you want to get pregnant with multiples?

Would you want to get pregnant and find out that it was twins or triplets? Personally, that idea scares me to death, lol. It would be really neat to have twins, I think, but I was so uncomfy with my one child while pregnant that I can't imagine having two in there! :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 2:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm prepared for it. If it happens, it happens. I'm in line for twins (we have a family history of twins). My husband and I want a large family with a lot of children. As I get older, the chances of multiples increases, the more children you have, your chances of having multiples increases. So... I expect that one of these days, one of those positive pregnancy tests is going to turn out to be multiples. We shall see. I wouldn't mind really.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 3:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Would I WANT to? No. lol. However one of my good friends and my cousin both have twins, and seeing them and how they handle it gives me hope that if I were to ever have a double blessing, I could handle it too.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• twins I think would be ok, but triplets or more and I would shoot my hubby lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• No. When I had my preovulatory ultrasound, we saw two egg follicles so we knew it was a possibility (my sister has twins). It scared me, and I was relieved when I found out I was pregnant with one baby.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't mind, but I would be scared just because of all the complications with carrying multiple babies. So it's more the risk of carrying them than actually caring for them once they were born. I wouldn't be worried about that aspect.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 2:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I definitely don't want twins. I was so scared when I was pregnant with my son tht I could have twins b/c it runs in my family. I was relieved when it was just one lil baby in my tummy lol Just the though of teething with two babies scares me...or if they were both sick at same time :/ I never got any sleep with one teething baby and usually don't sleep when he is sick either...I couldn't imagine two?! I know if I had to I could do it, but definitely don't want two...
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• It wouldn't bother me too much. I would have been a little more weirded out if Ki had been twins, since she was the first. But, I think I could handle it now.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• no. im scared that my symptoms with my current pregnancy are insane and may be because of this,
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• If it happened, it would be challenging, but great. I would never intentionally have multiples though.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I am a twin with a boy and we're 40 and still very close. I have two sons and wanted twins with my second. My mom said it was a lot of work at first but they always have eachother.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2010