Montly menu?

Do you make a menu ? If so what type of stuff do you have on it ? I am looking at starting to do this, I think it will help on the grocery bill.

sew4fun

Asked by sew4fun at 2:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a loose menu. I write down the amount of meals I need to make with that particular trip to the store and make out what I'm going to cook, but it's not set for each day, and I just decide which meal to make each day.
    I also write some things to do for breakfast and lunch and snacks. Then, I make my grocery list off this.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I shop by what's on sale, keep a stockpile, and plan menus around what's in the house, not what I want to buy. If you plan your menus in advance with no regard for what any of the ingredients will cost, you are going to spend more on groceries, not less.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2010