Liars

Do you know anyone who will make up elaborate stories for attention? i remember when my cousin was like 6 or 7,my aunt told her in front of her class that she saw The New Kids On The Block's tour bus at the grocery store and she met all the guys and they agreed to come say hi to the kids at school the next day. Of course it was all a lie,and imagine my cousin's embarrassment when they didn't show up! We can't figure out why she makes up these huge lies!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haha...yes my little brother...one time he had my aunts entire office convinced his dad was Sting...when she came back everyone was telling her how impressed they were that she was family with Sting...She of course was very confused....

He also wrapped his arm in an acebandage once and told his teacher he fell off a horse and couldnt do things @ school that day..

There are plenty more that he has told but those are the best.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• OOHH... AND my ex called me to tell me that his mom had died (he's the biological father of my oldest daughter) two months before my wedding. He came over and sat down with my daughter (3 at the time) and tried to explain to her that her grandma had died. Of course my three year old didn't even know her, but she got all worked up about it anyway because my ex was crying and carrying on. I had to take her over to visit MY parents just to get her calmed down. Then, six months later, there was a message on my parents' answering machine from his "dead" mom. LOL
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My brother is the same way. He will stand outside with you, look you in the eye and tell you the grass is purple instead of green and get pissed when you don't agree with him. He will lie about everything. I visited him in jail once, and three months later claimed he had never been there. Crazy guy!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• pathological liars..... my step dad was like this, his stories grew and grew and got worse...

it only causes problems. idk why people do that.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Hey, SAHMom, your cousin is just like my brother! He did that once, but his teeth were crooked and kind of "V" shape, so it was obvious that he bit himself. He still claimed it was me.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My MIL will tell you a story and when you questions her becasue it doesnt make sense she will change the story again and again, then when you tell her that is not true she wil just say 'well fine whatever' and change the subject or leave the room. My mom does the same thing excepts blames the lies on 'her medication'. Dont they realize we all know they are liers?!
    PotterMom218

Answer by PotterMom218 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My cousin BIT herself when we were little and then blamed it on me... She did stuff like that all the time.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My husbands oldest daughter.
    Anonymous

• Yes I know a few and the worst one is my husbands ex girlfriend.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2010