If not pregnant what is doing this?

ok... it started with me having a weird period in the beginning of June. i usually only go like 6-7 days.. it was like 8-9 days but the first couple of days were really spotty. And the whole month (on and off) i was feeling sick and tired, just not myself. I was sore all over.. couldn't get comfortable.. I even don't sleep at night becuz i'm not tired and when i try to lay down i feel like i'm falling. I just started bleeding yesterday (July 2). I am tempted to just test anyways but i dont know... what could this be if i'm not pregnant? And why the hell is it happening to me.

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• O i forgot too.... before i started bleeding last night i got this weird very quick sharp pain below my tummy. I dont know what the hell it was but i made me stop what i was doing for a second to breath.
    MyAngelNick06

Comment by MyAngelNick06 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would just test and definitely talk to your OB...
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• defiinitely test just to set your mind at ease. Honestly I went through something very similar to this, I was not pregnant and I still honestly dont know what caused it. Im pretty sure it was just a lot of stress that I was under, even though I definitely didnt feel stressed at all, my mind obviously was. It is very possible it is just stress or something similar. If you dont get back on track call your OB and see if they can check you out and maybe get an answer. GL!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2010