Can a huge hormone change make you not have a period?

I have tested numerous times only to get a negative reading everytime. Not sure why, but I guess my hormones are out of wack? My boobs have been hurting on and off for two weeks, I get headaches out of no where and occassionally feel queasy. Not normal pregnancy symptoms...I have been on a new BC for 3 months now and I have been fine on it til this month. I am 6 days late now. Could the BC be making me miss my period? I don't have insurance nor the money to go to the dr so this is why i am asking on here. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• IMO it definitely sounds like it could be your BC. you have to remember that BC doesnt take full effect right away. It takes a long time for it to regulate you, something like 6 months to a year. so it is very very possible your body is just adjusting still =)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2010