Do you believe in "soul mates"?

I don't know if I do or not....

If so, do you believe you've found yours?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 2:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do but not in the sense that your soul mate is the person you're supposed to marry. My soul mate is my best friend. She and are are two halves of one heart. I love her with every inch of my heart.
    We both know we were meant to meet each other, we were meant to be friends and we love each other unconditionally.
    Neither of us are sexually attracted to each other, we just have an amazing bond that we don't share with anyone else.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure either, but I've seen some couples that just work miracles together. They have such a high respect and love for one another that it's mind blowing!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have always believed in soul mates. But i don't believe that everyone always finds theirs. When i was with my ex fiance i told him we were watching some show about love or something and he asked me if i believe in soul mates. And i told him that yes. I believe that you can be IN LOVE with someone who is not your soul mate, also. Then he asked me if i thought he and i were soul mates. And i honestly (and accurately) said no. LOL
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Oh. but i do believe i have found my soul mate now. :)
    outstandingLove

• and i agree with laila-may. soul mates dont necessarily have to be someone you marry.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• yes i do and i believe i have already found mine<3
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes - and I married him.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 3:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I don't know if I believe in soul mates or not. I think there are more than one person you could fall in love with, marry, and have a nice life with.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I do. I found mine in 6th grade and knew right away, and after 12 years I'm even more certain he's the one God made for me! <3
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes and yes. I've been with mine for 13 years and I'm only 28. <3 :) <3
    Dorothy24

Answer by Dorothy24 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2010