Has anyone gotten pregnant again after a miscarriage but BEFORE having thier period???

I miscarried (for the second time) the last week in May. It was an early miscarriage, and spontaneous. I had sex once before going on a trip 2 weeks ago...but I started getting some symptoms of pregnancy...and my period still hasn't come (over 4 weeks post-miscarriage). I just tested positive with a home test...but have no way of knowing for SURE if it's NEW HCG levels or leftover from before until I get a sono...in a few MONTHS! :(
I know it's possible because your period is the END of the cycle...so If the sex I had "took" (LOL) I would have been pregnant before it ever had a chance to bleed.
I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this here...or heard of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes I did. My first pregnancy ended in a m/c at 6w and I got pregnant again right away with no period. And that was my oldest son.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i did, and am 20 weeks right now. it only took 1 week after my mc for all my hormones to be gone....
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 3:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yep my middle son was conceived like that. Miscarried on Thanksgiving, skipped period in December and finally decided to test Jan 11th sure enough BFP he was born Aug 26th
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 3:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• never heard of it but im sure they can tell you if ur preggo alot sooner then a few months...i know you can be at higher risk of another mc if you dont let your body heal first gl!
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 8:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• good to hear others had success with this...I don't KNOW for sure...and the only way to find out is to do a few blood tests in a row...and even then until there is something to sono...you can't be sure.

boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 8:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2010