does anyone know wht the list of doctors indiana medicade covers is?

because they just gave me a 800 number and said thts a list? this is my first baby i havent done this before so im confused

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 3:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ok..not to sound like a b-tch but did you listen to the entire message? Was there a way to speak with an operator? You can always call local pediatricians and ask if they accept your insurance. Do they have a website--google "medicaid providers in IN"....it's shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Not sure how it works in IN but i live in TN my DD has medicaid and they assigned her a Dr. Good Luck
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Here in Ky, they say you just have to call around and ask.
    When I got pregnant with Ki, they gave me a list there and asked which one I wanted.
    For her pedi, and others I just had to call and see which ones took it and were taking new patients.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Did you call the number?
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• yea it got me nowhere..... just abunch of if blah blah blah press 9 and idk he just said to call theirs a list
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• it doesnt matter who accepts it i have to pick one of their doctors and hammond welfare is on bs cos all the people who choose to be on it instead of work!
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i'd call women's reproductive medicine in south bend, and see if medicaid covers kristin vincent cnm. i had my birth there, attended by her, and i think it's very good for a hospital. i can't remember how far hammond is from south bend though. GL!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2010