When a person first realizes they are pregnant what are the thoughts that others have thought while waiting to see the doctor? What is normal to think?

what is normal to think?
Is miscarriage normal to worry about ?

egurl85

Asked by egurl85 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My brain was flooded with questions and "wonder if's" with BOTH of my pregnancies.

Miscarriage was on my mind for both. What the baby would look like, if it would be deformed in any way, if it would have hair, if I'd be a good mom, if I'd poop when giving birth, what colour of hair it would have, etc...

It's the most emotional, scary, wonderful, exciting and completely terrifying thing to go through. Lol.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Totally normal to worry about.
    Also, "how can I do this?" "Will I be a good mom?" "will my baby be healthy?"
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• "here we go again" lol hehe
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Getting naked in front of others. lol Gets easier everytime.
    What medication is available for pain during labor?
    Is the baby a boy or girl and when do I find out?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Whats my due date?
    3gigglemonsters

• lol I just cant get this baby off my mind AT ALL..... I wake up through the night making sure I am not spotting this stress is crazy never felt so concerned before about another person
    egurl85

Comment by egurl85 (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• "I wonder if it's a boy or girl?"
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 3:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Miscarriage is a normal fear. Don't think about it too much or the stress could induce a miscarriage.
    MoNKeyBoyz

• lol ok thanks because I hate rushing to the bathroom feeling as though I am bleeding. I guess its because I am so early and you cant feel the baby and know what is really going on with the baby right now
    egurl85

Comment by egurl85 (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I worried about miscarriage until I felt the baby move. =( It was always on my mind. My first I was so scared because.. Well it was my first time doing it. And my second I had bleeding at six weeks. Dark red blood. And when they saw my baby was fine and healthy I was so happy and the doctor said and I quote.. "Don't get to excited.. it could still die off." What a douche. I never went back to him. Anyways.. Yes I worried, A LOT! but both my babies are here fine and healthy! I'm sure yours will be too! Its just that we can't always tell how to feel when theres no moving, its hard enough we can't see or hear baby. But eventually you'll feel little one and be reassured over and over. Good luck and congrats. =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2010