Is anyone else bothered by the fact that nearly all the popular questions are about getting points?

Don't get me wrong. I like points. But the popular questions used to be full of fun or interesting things to read. Now it's just a bunch of bored woman begging for points. :(

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 3:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes!!! I used to love hanging out in the answers sections, but ever since CM changed it, I hate this section!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I don't worry about what's "Popular" never have really. I just answer what i feel like answering.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 3:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes, it bothers me too!

Answer by older at 3:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yeah I had a post about this yesterday, I think there should be a different tab for those questions. They are in the way of the important questions. You know how you can go to popular, newest and unanswered.. Ok there should be a fourth tab that says games.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I think most of the popular questions were nothing but drama. If they didn't start out that way, they ended up that way. I say let them have fun because it is sure better than all the drama crap.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• This is Cafe BTC reply to what I posted in the group:

# Cafe BTC # by * Cafe BTC on Jul. 2, 2010 at 1:44 PM # That's a good point. We'll soon be excluding the Crazy for Credit category (so much alliteration!) from the popular lists. Thanks for the suggestion, and glad your having fun. ---Cafe BTC

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866/forums/read/11745958/I_love

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I think it is sad too. I have played a few, but to clog up the whole board stinks. I do hope they will make a games tab.
    MillyPontipee

Answer by MillyPontipee at 3:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I am more annoyed than anything. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I really don't care how many points you have or how many you need to get to the next level. In all honesty, I think that this point system is just a huge fad, for now. It reminds me of all the games on Facebook. Alot of my friends were obsessed and constantly making comments about the games, and they were asking for help. Then what happened? After a few weeks, it became annoying any people lost interest. I think that people will eventually lose interest in gaining points and will hopefully go back to answering questions in order to help people out. The only way I would try to get more points is if there was a huge price in the end. A new car, or vacation, or cash, those would be nice.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I dont like the points either :(
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I'm relatively new to the Answers section, BUT I don't really like this point system either. Not sure what it was like before this was instituted!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 3:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2010