How did you feel at 36wks pregnant?

I've got pelvic pain and headaches....waddling around like a duck! lol I think this kiddo's going to be big....i've never gotten this big!!! lol

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 37 now and I feel like pure crap!!! My back started hurting today and hasn't stopped. I am going to sleep on the couch tonight because my bed is just making it worse and I have been having stomach pains today too. It's not contractions though. And the baby stays under my ribs so there is no such things as being comfortable anymore! Ah oh well he is going to be taken by c section on the 13 th so I don't have long... thank God!!! Come on baby!!!!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• With my 1st, I felt like a whale. With my 2nd I was so measurable all I wanted to do was sleep. With my 3rd I had so much pressure I wanted her out. With my last one I did not make it that far.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I felt HORRIBLE. My son was transverse, and never dropped. He also weight about 8 lbs at 36 weeks, lol. He was pressing up into my ribcage the entire third trimester. It was so painful that I would cry at times, lol. My belly got HUGE...everyone assumed I was pregnant with twins!! :) I was so swollen that I felt like a huge balloon stuffed to the max with pudding, lol! I was also so shoved full of baby that I could hardly eat anything. Hang in there, Mama, you're in the home stretch! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I hardly bothered to get off the toilet! No sooner would I get my pants up and get to the door, she was kicking, and punching my bladder and I'd have to go again! Other than that, I felt pretty good!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Ready to pop. Bloated and tired from waking up 3 times at night to pee.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i was DONE at 34 weeks so much pressure and pain! I knew he was going to be big but they did not induce me until 39 weeks when i did indeed give birth to a 9.6 lb baby boy and you know what that doctor said? ---wow you really hid that baby! ...yeah ok
    srqmommy

Answer by srqmommy at 3:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I didn't make it to 36 weeks.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 3:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Tired, lol.

I'm 37 1/2 weeks now (11 days until my c-section).  I'm exhausted and my feet keep swelling up but I feel pretty good otherwise.  My last pregnancy (4 years ago) I was in excrutiating pain by this point.  My hips loosened up so much they were popping in and out of the sockets and I could barely move.

This baby is going to be big, too.  I just had an ultrasound on Monday and they estimated 7lbs.  If they gain a 1lb a week on average the last months...this kid is going to be over 8 1/2-9lbs.  Ugh, hopefully the ultrasound was off, lol.  My son was 9lbs 3oz.  My girls were all much smaller...hoping this is a boy.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I was fine. Was still working. Granted by the end of my shift i was exhausted from mopping the entire restraunt, but i managed :) I felt big..lol..I only gained a pound total after all the gaining and losing i was doint, but my belly was gettin big..lol..
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 3:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I will be 36 weeks next Thursday and I am soooo ready to pop this kiddo out. I want her to stay in for another couple weeks but I'm hoping to not go past my due date. I pee every 5 minutes, the pelvic pressure is horrible especially when I stand up, and I am really tired all the time. I am looking forward to seeing my sweet lil girl! Hopefully soon!!
    NebraskaMomof2

Answer by NebraskaMomof2 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2010