Do you walk into stuff?

I just nailed my shoulder with the side of the tv. TV hasnt moved in about 6 months. Do you ever do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It happens to me all the time and I get so frustrated, it is because we are not paying attention to what we are doing or in you case where you were walking.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• YES! I always have bruises on my hips from knocking into things. I suppose I'm pretty clumsy. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes all the time since baby was born we have lost what once was a huge space to now what we like to call a maze. LOL I got a huge bruise on my arm and honestly, I don't even know how I got it...bump into things all the time.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 3:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• LOL, sometimes.
    Just_Us_Friends

Answer by Just_Us_Friends at 3:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• All the time. I don't care if I am walking through a 12 foot wide opening I will still slam a body part into the side of it. Did just the other day. I have a huge bruise on my knee from where I walked into the door frame. My son walked into our big black piano the other day, I was so proud, I then knew he was definitely MY son.
    I also choke on my own spit.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• all the freaking time!!! It drives me crazy! I love going grocery shopping w/ bruises up & down my shins from walking into the open dishwasher or our bed frame, I nail that one @ least once a day! I told my hubby I'm gonna light the bed on fire one of these days just to get rid of the frame! My favorite is when I turn around too fast & nail the wall...sigh, I didn't used to be this much of a klutz! Can't we blame it on the kids like we do w/ mommy brain? smile & giggle
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Sometimes! I also trip all the time over nothing.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 4:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I used to and the doctor told me it was from stress. He told me to get rid of what was causing the stress that caused me to do that.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• LOL...ayuh! I always wonder when my feet grew, or when the wall was moved, or when the driveway shrunk....geez!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2010