When should i stop?

there seems to be a lot of controversy in my house and my family surrounding it about when my husband and i should stop having kids! my husband and i have issues getting along and as of right now i am living at my dads (literally down the road ) we see each other all the time and are working on things and doing much better, we have 3 beautiful children (4,2,4mo.) and have never used birth control-I love my babies and want more but everyone says STOP. our kids have been 2 years apart perfectly what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• To want more kids is fine.. to act on it while you are in a situation that isn't exactly stable is NOT.

Trust me. I have one DD and one on the way and am currently in the middle of a break up. It's not fun, it's not fair to any of us, but they didn't come into play until after I was pregnant so there isn't much to do about things now than to let them play out.

Wait until you have your life and your children's lives in a more stable situation before jumping on the getting pregnant band wagon just because you want on. More children can always come later..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would think you would not want to add any more children until you see if things are going to work out. It's being fair to you, him, and the kids. Good luck
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• please tell me you are kidding....you aren't even living together--that is your first sign that you should not have more kids!! If you get back together and things are good for a year, then re-address the question.
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• This may be obvious but since your not getting along I don't think you should bring more kids into the mix.
    heidi37217

Answer by heidi37217 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2010