so i bought my sister a snake for 77$ and it dies 3 days later.. they wont refund

my sister was depressed so i started spending money i didnt have on a snake she wanted i put it on layaway 20 down then 40 2 months later. then they call harassing me layaway is only 2 weeks! wht kinda layaway is tht?!?! so my dad put up the other 17 and went and got it for her 2 weeks ago and it dies 3 - 4 days after she took it home! and my friend works there but shes shitty to me since we were both trying to get prego and i did and she didnt! they wont refund or exchange he snake. and i think if she wasnt being so childish since shes worked there forever she could help me! its 7seas pet shop Hegwish or however its spelled illinois

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 4:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Talk to the store manager, if there is a warranty they will refund, if they don't warranty their reptiles they are under no obligation to refund the money.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• ok...I'm sorry but you were trying to get pregnant and you had to put a snake on layaway???

As for the snake....most pet stores have a guarantee but you have to read your receipt. Also, it may be invalid since you didn't abide by the layaway guidelines.
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would speak to the manager/ Owner and complain. You paid money for a pet that died. depending on hte cause of death they should return it.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 4:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• What is the stores policy?
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 4:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• its a family owned store they do wht they want for their family and friends they make their own rules but since this girl is being a witch i think thts why their giving me hell... they take stray kittens and sell them for 70$

and yea i was trying to get pregnant and put a snake on layaway my job is just to buy things i want my boyfriend pays all the bills and buys wht we need seeing he makes 1500 a month and i make 450 a month. i pay my car payment thts 200 a month and buy grocery then its whatever i want!
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• wow...so much for maturity. What ever happened to finishing school, getting an education, finding a job to support yourself and then getting married and having kids??? Never rely on a guy to support you!! Go out and make it on your own!!
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2010