What is the cutest thing you've ever seen in your life?

My three year old is giving my one year old a ton of belly raspberries and the one year old is squealing like crazy.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 4:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• An old, old couple walking down the street holding hands. That is the most cutest thing I've ever seen! ** Besides my kids ** :)
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Once my son got on all fours at a water fountain and his little cousin stepped on his back as a stool to get a drink....the cutest thing ever! so adorable how kids that little can think up an idea like that lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 4:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My 5 yo ds and 3 yo dd sitting on the couch talking and giggling together for a full 30 min. :)
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 4:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My 5 year old daughter growling at the older kids on easter to keep them from the eggs so my 3 year old niece could get some. It was so cute that she was trying to help.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My 3 yr old yelled at the nurse when she was going to give my 1 yr old his shot.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010