What could this be?

Lately, I have been feeling this fluttering sensation in my lower abdomen just left of center. Its always in the same spot and feels just like early pregnancy flutters. I am not pregnant, normal (heavy) periods and DH is snipped. Just now, I felt a sharp pain in the same spot. Any ideas? I'm freaking out.

Mom_2_cuties

Asked by Mom_2_cuties at 4:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Health

• i say gas, i have that sometimes too and it gets mistaken alot for baby kicking!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I say gas too!! I know whenever I would get that it was always gas and it was always in the same spot that you said! and I would have those sharp pains too with it.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would say gas.....sounds like what I feel when I have gas and it's trying to move....I can remember the first time I felt it.....freaked me out.
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 5:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I get that too. It is just gas.
    victoriamom2007

Answer by victoriamom2007 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2010