Is There A Gay Man You Find Sexy?

Many of us have gone ga-ga over a guy, only to find out he plays for the other team. And we all know about the gay celebrities; both out of the closet, and those who just trip our Gaydar. Are there any gay men you find attractive? It doesn't have to be a celebrity. If you can post a picture, please do.

To all the uppity moms, please pass this topic on by if it's something you don't like. I'm just trying to have some lighthearted fun.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 5:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Greg Louganis
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I think Anderson Cooper is one sexy MOFO. Although his personal life is well kept, it's a widely spread rumour that he is gay.

I've even seen photos of the guy he's supposedly dating.

NightPhoenix

Comment by NightPhoenix (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I think that a lot of gay men are attractive. It seems like the most attractive are always gay... I am not sure about famous gay men though. I think that there are more famous gay men than woman though... What is up with that???
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 5:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• One of my co-workers that I worked with. He and his partner moved out of state and sadly his partner passed away from cancer. I still keep in touch with him and try to get him to move back out here cause he is so lonely. He is such a dear, kind and good looking man!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I recently attended the gay pride parade and they had thousands of sexy looking hunks who were all gay, no wonder women complain there aren't enough men out there!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 5:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Vnw1405, I agree with you that David guy is georgeous!!!!!!

Answer by older at 5:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• To all the uppity moms
    ~

Thats everyone lol
    George Micheal
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Some gay guys are hot but my most favorite gay guy is Rob Halford of Judas Priest Yummy!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• In college I had the hots on for this guy. I was so head over heals for him. Turned out he was gay. Oh well, we started talking about hot guys after I did find out, and we still hang out once and a while to complain about what SO's are doing (or not doing).
    I don't know much about celebs. I'm rather sheltered. So I'll just stick with my gay man from college.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 5:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010