Whats the smoothest Root Beer?

Due to chemo I can't enjoy soda anymore. It hurts & burns.. I had a few sips at Culver's. it was smooth and tolerable. I wish DH didn't drink most of it! First soda I got anything out of all year. So what's the smoothest Root beer. Smooth?? Is it local to you or everywhere?? Your kind favor to reply is greatly appreciated.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 5:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I love Barq's root beer. You can usually only find it in the southern states though.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I don't drink it, but my hubby loves IBC root beer.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I really like a n w root beer. I think its pretty smooth. And its caffeine free. I think you can find it at most stores.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 5:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• A&W rootbeer comes to mind, its pretty smooth. Can you drink cream soda? A&W makes a pretty good cream soda too
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• A&W and IBC rootbeer are the best....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Im pretty sure Barq's root beer is everywhere, at least its in the west too.

IMO Id say IBC is the smoothest, and A&W is a close second.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Barq's is my favorite, though its not particularly smooth in my opinion. IBC is smoother.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Culver's and A&W out of the draft are very smooth and have less carbonation than bottled or fountain. Good luck, I hope you regain your health soon!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2010