Can anyone me how to get through these last 4 weeks of pregnancy without killing everyone around me??

Every one around me is annoying the crap out of me! I am so uncomfortable and even have pain at times! It seems like friends and family are alway ready to tell me how much worse there pregnancies were and to pretty much buck up and get over it! My husband keeps telling me that it's not as bad as I am saying and that millions of woman do this all the time. I also think people in general at the stores and around town are irritating me with their common lack of courtesy especially for pregnant woman! I am about to BLOW and start really being a B#?#?! to every one around me. My husband told me to be careful or I might ruin the relationships I have. Any suggestions on how to be pleasant and kind during this extremely uncomfortable last weeks of pregnancy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was basically a shut in my last 4 weeks. I only went places I had to go, didn't spend time around groups of people if I could avoid it and rarely answered my phone. Even though I hardly talked to anyone I still wanted to kill everyone. Good luck! Not much longer :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• this is how we all feel at the end of a pregnancy. we just want it to be done and its frustrating. most friends and sos understand that and that you will go back to normal after the baby is born. just try to concentrate on making sure everything is ready for the baby and try to ignore the things that are upsetting to you. i know its hard but they will understand.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Well, when I was pregnant we had to walk 5 miles in the snow to get groceries...OK,,just kidding! I had a wall unit air conditioner in my bedrm, it was August and I hybernated like a bear for the last month. Growled like one too if hubby came in...:)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• You are feeling this way because the baby is growing to full term now. It is extremely uncomfortable especially since the summer months are hard to deal with even when your not pregnant. And even if millions of women give birth, all pregnancies are not alike. You have every right to be irritable, the last month is really tough, so what I did was keep myself busy whether it was buying foods that I liked to eat or craved in addition to stuff for dinner, going out and getting a change of environment, although I read being on your feet too long can make your legs swell. And lots of comfortable pillows can take the pressure off your back and legs to keep them from hurting.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i hear you i have 2 weeks left and i get pissed at everyone includeing the tv...lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I don't know but if you figure it out let me know.  I've got 11 days left and I'm barely hanging on to my sanity.  And now my husband was texting me arguing over the name I picked out.  We haven't really had time to discuss names but last month he agreed to the name I picked out and now he's playing like he won't use it and wants the name he wants.  I am NOT in the mood for that crap.  He thought it was funny.  He's just lucky he's 2000 miles away otherwise I might have had to hurt him.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010