A rash after waxing or Lyme's disease?

Have you ever gotten a rash after waxing? DD waxed her thighs/legs and got this rash. And the worst headaches/migraines and stiff neck!! She's wondering if it can be Lyme's disease? Or something from waxing? She lost her job. Has no income or unemployment compensation. So no income. Or 'extensions for UEC. Times are tough! Any ideas? Thank you for caring and answering and any useful tips!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 6:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Health

• I have heard of the rash after waxing but not the headaches and stiff neck. It could have been an allergic reaction to the wax. But it doesnt sound like it. It sounds more serious. Maybe seh can go to a free clinic. I wouldnt wait too long this could be serious
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Are there any free clinics near you? I wouldn't jump to Lyme disease right away. Has she been bitten by a tick lately?
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 7:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We have ticks here that are the size of a pin needle! They're so small. She might have. I know I was. And she had these same feelings when she did have Lyme's disease abut 8 years ago. We have no Free clinics or anything in our area.
    Angellinda

Comment by Angellinda (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2010