Anyone a NASCAR fan?

Who is your favorite driver?

How many different tracks have you been to? Which one is your favorite?

Best answer award goes to the first poster who has my favorite driver as their favorite driver.

Codysmom2106

Asked by Codysmom2106 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes!!!! We are Mark Martin fans. We went to the Coke 600 again this year. We will probably be at the Oct. race in Charlotte too. We were at the July 7, 07 race that McMurray won at Dayton. We have been to Charlotte, Martinsville, Richmond, Dayton, Rockingham, Darlington, and MIchigan. My sons are big Jr. fans. So, we have the Hendrick organization wrapped up for now.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i cant stand it!! my sister loves it tho, i think thier house is filled with nasscar stuff!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I root for Carl Edwards.  Hubby roots for Mark Martin.  My 10yo dd likes Jamie McMurray.  My 8yo son is a Junior fan but also love Denny Hamlin.  My 7yo dd has been a Bobby Labonte fan since she was 2.  The 4yo hasn't picked a driver yet, no one has caught her fancy, I guess.
    I've never been to a race.  I like watching Bristol and would love to go to Daytona just for the experience.  We're moving up to WA so we won't get to go to any races.  :(

I'm actually watching Trackside Live right now.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Well ladies, We have been to New Hampshire, Charlotte and Daytona. My husband's favorite driver is Jeff Gordon. DS' seems to change weekly but mine has always been Dale Jr. and since the race is starting soon I figured I close the question out. Thanks for answering ladies you all get a vote up.
    Codysmom2106

Comment by Codysmom2106 (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2010