Do you get along with your neighbors?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yea they are okay. I live in an apartment complex so unfortunately I have a lot of them. There is one lady that always wants to bum for something or have you take her somewhere and I had to ask her to please leave me alone. Also the lady next door always wants to borrow my plunger and a couple of times she came bumming it at 1-2am. I asked her please don't knock on door in the middle of the night because my son was sleeping and bought her a plunger and now that is over...lol But overall they aren't too bad as long as you keep your distance and don't be too friendly.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes we do. We don't bother them, they don't bother us, but we're there for each other if needed!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes, they even snowblow the driveway for us !!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yeah they are great.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes, since they're each about a half acre or so away!
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes thankfully. I hear some stories that make my head spin.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes... But then again my neighbor is my brother and SIL. SO i would hope we would get along. Our neighbor on the other side. Not so much. he is very mean and very paranoid about people trespassing. We think he is growing pot. So he may be moving soon .LOL
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• For the most part.  There are a lot of houses on our block and I only know the people that live within a few houses of ours.  Some I've known for a long time (21 years) and some are newer.  Most are really nice but a lot don't speak English so it's hard to communicate with them.

There is one crazy woman across the street that no one really likes.  It's not that she's a bad neighbor she's just annoying.  She's abrasive and loud and thinks everyone is her friend.  She's organizing our annual block party which she does every year but her behavior turns a lot of people off so much they don't want to participate.  Kind of sad.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Nope...They play loud music all night and are so nosey! We cant even go outside without them coming out and watching us.
    sparkles1986315

Answer by sparkles1986315 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I live in an Apt and alot of them don't speak English so its hard to talk to them. We do get along so I would say yes.
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2010