How often do you get a girls night out?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• never since I married my husband I don't even have a very good friend left. I have a few 2 friends we don't talk much no one likes my husband he is well its hard to explain. I don't get anytime to my self except when I am on here and I am in the same room with the kids so I am still no alone I go to work 2 days a week 10 hours a week that is my time alone oh when I am using the bathroom..
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I've never had a girls night out, even when I wasn't married or childless.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 6:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Never.  But I'm not a real social person.  The last time I went out without kids and just a girlfriend was when I met my one friend online...that was like 7 years ago, lol.  When we get together we usually have the kids with us.

I rarely even leave the house without one of the kids in tow.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Man that's sad to hear you ladies don't get more alone time, you really should just for your own sake. We woman need it. I get out every month and a half or so give or take. But what I mean by that could be with just friends out on the town or alot of the time it's my gf's and our kids and SO's all get together at each others house and we all hang out. It's the best!! All the kids of different ages socialize and we adults do too. We are responsible about it and still get to have a blast.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 6:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I use to take one a couple times a month but havent been on one in several months now. Guess it is time to get the girls together for a night out on the town!!!!
    MybabyKisses

Answer by MybabyKisses at 7:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I go out for movies with my friends.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Never since we moved :(
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Never. Oh wait, I went to a Blue October concert two years ago and that was great. Beyond that, never. I'm not really a "going out" type.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I went out about three weeks ago. All my girl friend shave kiddos wither as many as me or more. So it is hard to get out. But we try. We are thinking about making it a monthly thing. Or at least trying to. We are even thinking of squeezing in a movie next time.
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• It has been a while, a long while. I have several friends but they all have husbands and children too and it is just hard to find a night where we can all get out together without the kids.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010