Does anyone know of a natural product I can use in my face to get rid of dark circles and really dry skin

Does anyone know of a natural product I can use in my face to get rid of dark circles and really dry skin. After my baby was born my skin became very dull and dry and I have really bad dark circles and I have tried creams but they dont work.

bluna3

Asked by bluna3 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Use jojoba oil on your eyes. Makes a great make-up remover!

Mix 1T castor oil with 3T olive oil and enough sugar to make a paste. Mix, gentry massage into your skin and then steam. I stand in a hot shower and massage my face until most of the oil is off. You can use this all over. DO NOT WASH IT OFF. The castor oil will dissolve dirt and the olive oil will moisturize. And the sugar exfoliates. :)
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 7:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Dry skin & dark circles under the eyes are signs of allergies.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2010