Was anyone else as disappointed with The Last Airbender as I was?

I went and saw The Last Airbender in the theater, with high hopes and expectations.

I left the theater in a total nerdrage, totally ready to lead a lynch mob for Shamalammadingdong.

LokisMama

Asked by LokisMama at 7:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh dont tell me that! We have been waiting forever to see it and havent seen it yet!
    BUt I wouldnt be surprised to be dissapointed they have been giving it hype for over a year. It is like the twilight movies. I am more and more disappointed with them each time.
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Oh we have not seen it yet but it would not be the first movie he messed up wow I thought I was the only one who called him shamalamdingdong! funny well thanks for the heads up.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I've been disappointed in ALL his more recent movies. I kind of wanted to see this one but I guess I'll just RedBox it now lol.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Thanks for saving me the cost of the ticket!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Wanted to go see it, but after watching a behind the scenes thing on Nick last night, I'm not so sure. Apparently Suki and her friends are not going to be in it and the commercials make it look like Aang is fire-bending ... he doesn't do that until Zuko teaches him. He attempts it in Book One but hurts Katara and refuses (scared) to try it again.

Will wait for the DVD so I don't have to pay for those stupid glasses. I can get it at Blockbuster for $5.00 and we both can watch it instead of paying almost $30 to see one movie.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• 3-d was not worth it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We saw it on Wed. and I really enjoyed it.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• i have no interest in seeing this movie.... i've heard it sucks.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 6:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2010