o he was really trying to be sweet but sometimes he is clueless with his complements

Last night dh and I were talking about the different exercise we were doing. I told him I was doing crunches to help my cottage cheese butt. He said "oh hunny you don't have to worry!" "I love your cottage cheese butt!" I just said "oh well thank you baby" Lol Does you dh/so ever say anything like that trying to be sweet and not thinking they said anything wrong? Lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• she said hewas tryin to be sweet, she isent complaining about it
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• he teases me about my 4 head he calls it "5 head" lol but its harmless, he is just kidding, plus he says it gives him more room for those sweet lil forehead kisses lol!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Maybe he was really trying to be sweet. Why would you think he was being smart? Be glad he didn't say anything rude or mean. Enjoy the compliments he give you.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Oh sorry, but be glad he is being sweet. Some women don't even get that, and you guys now I'm right. Some of these men out here are hilarious, but women stay with them for whatever reason.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• All the time. I asked him the other night to name three things he liked about me. He says ok.. your face, your hair, and that you love me. I was like.. Nothing about my personality? Or my raising the kids? Or anything that makes me feel useful? really lol. Idiot didn't get it. lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• How would crunches help a cottage cheese butt?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• "How would crunches help a cottage cheese butt?"

I was JUST thinking that. lol a bit late.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2010