Scared

I have a bicornary uterus and my daughter was 2 months early because of it. I'm prego again and I am so scared that something is going to go wrong. The whole time I was in labor I was shaking nonstop. Could I have another baby? Or is the risk to big?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicornuate_uterus

This is a wiki site, it has some percentages. Good Luck with your baby, I'm sure you will be fine. Just stay calm. =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• well your already pregnant....
    you could abort if you dont feel safe, but the pain and emotional things you may go through later arent worth it. and the regret of not having it knowing there is no way you can take it back. on the other hand if you carry this baby and are careful if something happens its not your fault! :) and after this one get some birthcontroll so it dont happen again
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 8:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Are you being seen my a high risk preg. doctor. If not you need to ask your regular OBGYN about referring you. I know it's scary and I wish I had some advice for you but the best you can do is see a specialist and receive extra monitoring. Your daughter was healthy, just early so there is no reason to assume this preg will be different.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2010