How do you handle your dh if was like this?

We have been married 12 yrs. and till this day he still is very jealous he doesn't want me talking to other men I am talking about my 2 BIL unless he is there (strange) much less talk to a guy I used to know. I tell him idk who messed you up in the past but you better get over it bc your crazy. He just stays quiet (I hate when he does this) so the only thing I can do is be myself I am not or plan on cheating I have a very good man he loves doing things with the family he never ask to go anywhere with the guys he comes straight home from work.
I mean I just wish he wasn't so jealous. We are on the verge on losing weight I hope and pray he changes a little then for the better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I thought my first husband would get over this. He didn't. He was insanely stupid about it too. One time we were at the grocery store. We were at the check out line when I remembered I had forgotten something. I said, "I forgot something" and ran back to get it. He followed me and started accusing me of intentionally forgetting something because I was trying to hook up with the young man stocking shelves in that aisle. I didn't even realize he was in that aisle because the item I needed was at the front of the aisle and the guy was at the other end of the aisle. He also accused me of checking out a guy at the other end of a public pool, even though he knew I am nearly blind without my glasses on and there was no way I could see him.
    If it's been 12 years, I don't think it is going to change, at least not by itself. Counciling maybe that only solution, or you need to just cope with it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2010