• In the Spotlight:

Have you and your dh ever done this.

I am sure some couples like to video tape themselves while making love and then you have the ones where they're like NO what if is falls in the wrong hands...I can see that part it would be embarrassing...lol
Anyway my dh and I were messing around last night and recently purchased the Iphone4 it has a video camera in it so he asks me if it was ok if he'd video us I said ok just make sure we erase it after we see it he said ok. After all was said and done (it was all great) we watched and then we deleted it. So if ever you and your dh want to do something like this make sure you watch it then delete it. It was nice ;) We were just having some more fun.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• On our honeymoon we didn't have a video camera but we had fun with our regular cam =)
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I don't want to see our fat asses going at it! Scary stuff lol!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Not with a video..but we have some fairly risque slides from our honeymoon.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Good advice to delete stuff. When my ex and I where getting divorced I hardly made it to the pics and the video stuff. That was scary! I actually fired up the barbeque and put the pics in it! As for the tapes, I took scissors and shredded everything. Have fun ladies but be careful what you record and snap, it could come back to bite you when you least expect it!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• The second post is funny, but for me so true.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• yes. Soooo much fun!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We video tape ourselves all the time. I dont enjoy watching them but my husband does.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I've never done it. I am pretty sure my ex husband video taped us once without telling me (he's been hinting about it) and he more than likely still has it -- which is quite irritating, and definetly reaffirms my feelings that I will not allow myself to be videotaped. You never know when it could come back to haunt you and I'd personally rather not risk something like that falling into the wrong hands!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 4, 2010