Ok cant ask for things Please come in

I asked people how do I get credits and stuff wants I run out of my bumps, and votes, and answers and questions. I was told by many to just ask for them. So I did. Then can this person I will not give out names she said why don't you work for your own stuff. I did and I can't get anywhere else or am I missing something. Is there other ways to earn bumps, credits, and votes when all yours are gone. I thought it was just for fun M

seabrezze_11

Asked by seabrezze_11 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Work for them? Like internet phone sex? LOL! Maybe she wanted you to type dirty to her and then she would give you credits. =D
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i did not know u could only ask and answer a certain amount of questions a day that gay and sorry idk
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• There is a limit to the number of answers, bumps, voting up of answers, etc. that will give you more credits each day. If people bump your question or answer, you'll get credits as well. So the best way to get more after you've used up all of the ones you can earn yourself is to give thoughtful answers that are likely to be voted up by other users. Your counters reset every day, though, so you have the opportunity to earn quite a few credits on a daily basis.
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 9:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• thank u all but one made me laugh and I needed that thank u
    seabrezze_11

Comment by seabrezze_11 (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2010