When it comes to Sunscreens....

What kind of sunscreen do you use to prevent burning? Is anyone else like me...if I use a sunscreen that has less than 5 % Titanium Dioxide in it I blister. Using the other kind is about as effective as slathering butter on my skin. Neutrogena for sensitive skin is the only one I've found with over 9% titanium d. Bullfrog has a superblock with 7 %. If you know of any other please leave the name.

GrnEyedGrandma

Asked by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Health

• Try badger or californa baby.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Bullfrog is the best sunscreen that I know of. My brother is a very fair skinned red head, burns very easily. We use to go camping almost every weekend in the summer as children, I remember my parents slathering on the bullfrog, always worked well.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 9:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• we use either badger or California Baby
    Jordyn1202

Answer by Jordyn1202 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I just looked up the California Baby and the Badger. Great news Thanks. Is it only available online or do some stores carry it. I have never seen it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Comment by GrnEyedGrandma (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2010