Have you ever 'booby trapped" your medicine cabinet?

If so, how? I ddi once. I had an aquaintence once that every time after she was over at my house I noticed things just seemed out of place in the bathroom. Then I noticed I had medication missing. I suspected it was her, my children were far too small at that time. The next time she came over Iput a bunch of marbles in a kleenex. I taped the kleenex to the cabinet doort hen I put a thread around the tissue and taped it to the shelf of the cabinet. If the door was opened more than about 2 inches it would tear open. Sure enough she went to the bathroom and the nxt thing I heard was marbles on the vanity and tile. She apologized, made a quick exit and I never heard from her again..LOL.

GrnEyedGrandma

Asked by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not my medicine cabinet but i have set stuff in front of my bedroom door before i leave incase anyone decided to go in there after my kids piggy banks. i dont think anyone wanted the change since someone already took the 50 out of my youngest's jug.
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 9:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• that's a great idea! thanks for that!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• No but I've seen something like that on AFV.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• haha thats a good one OMG I bet she wanted to jump out the window lol
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• lol that's awesome. I've never had a reason to booby trap mine, but if I do, I'm so using your method!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 9:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• no, but that is too funny
    Jordyn1202

Answer by Jordyn1202 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• That is awesome! What a great idea.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Mom on Strike..I used to put a piece of thread in the doorjam when we would go out and have babysitters. I busted more than one going into our bedroom. I would be livid about someone stealing from the kids piggy banks.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Comment by GrnEyedGrandma (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2010