what do your kids wear to bed?

My child wears t shirts alot...does yours just wear tshirts or top and bottom pjs?

Shannon706

Asked by Shannon706 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A diaper :-)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My 5-year-old son will only sleep in his underwear now.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• depends most nights. My daughter likes tops and bottoms, my son will sleep in anything, tonight it's a tshirt and boxers
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• pajamas, she will not sleep in anything else. she also has to have socks on no matter how hot it is
    Jordyn1202

Answer by Jordyn1202 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Usually pajama shorts and shirt, sometimes just the shirt. In the winter, he likes the zip up footy pjs
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 9:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Pajamas. If it's super hot out, then we have the air on and she wear jammies with pants, but if we have the windows open and it's only like in the high 70's low 80's...then short sleeve/shorts type jammies.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Depends on the season. But right now, the baby wears the diaper and a shirt. The older one wears a pull up and shorts, unless he takes them off and sleeps naked.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My 3 soon to be 4 yr old LOVES to sleep nakey. My younger one has problems gaining weight, has very low body fat, and gets chilled easy so he is pretty well bundled up even during hte summer at bedtime.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Pjs. light ones in the summer, warmer in the winter.

Answer by Bmat at 9:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Usually underwear for the boys and some kinda pj's for my oldest daughter and just a diaper for the baby since it is summer. Winter warm pj's for everyone.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2010