whats your fav. place to shop?

Shannon706

Asked by Shannon706 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think I have one place. For kids clothing, The Children's Place. For my clothing (when I'm not pregnant), the Buckle. We love Macy's in general. I like Old Navy for Maternity clothes. Stride Rite for kids shoes.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Old Navy for my son and Forever 21 for myself.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 9:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• You know I might be the only person in the world that hates to shop. people any more are hateful, everything is crouded. I really hate walmart you go in there where I live you better go in the morning cuz u are not getting out until nite. This comment doesn't help anyone but wanted to write it anyway
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Kirkland's for some pretty home decor items.
    Bed, Bath & Beyond for pretty bedroom and bathroom items, plus other home decor items such as pictures and frames, etc.
    Kohl's for clothes for my teen daughters, my granddaughter, my husband, and home decor.
    Burlington Coat Factory for tons of home items for bed, bath, living room, and decor.
    Best Buy for electronic items.
    Lowe's for home improvement items.
    Border's for books.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2010