Now that we are all used to the new CM format who is happy with...

Who is happy with the fact that you haven't felt like an idiot? Or haven't had a ton of anon answers making you feel stupid? Or have noticed that the political war arena has really tamed down? I actually like it.

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes.. this is more of the type of site I wanted and hoped for - where mothers help each other and respect each other and support each other.. that's the reason I joined in the first place was to get help because I didn't have all the answers and to be honest, before this I was ready to stop coming on CM
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Its alright. I didn't know deleting your own questions could cause you lose the points! So, are we suppose to have our questions around forever or what?
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 9:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Maxsmom- I wish I could give you 10 vote ups! Your answer explained it perfectly.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I've been here for years. I've never felt like an idiot. I still dislike intensely this new format. All they had to do was get rid of the anon button, not restructure to this ridiculous format.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I still hate the new format. I never felt like an idiot, if someone wanted to bash me or simply be rude I ignored it. I never abused the anon option with disrespectful answers; nor did I start heated debates over something so controversial that the only outcome is people bashing each other back and forth for my own amusement. I used the anon option to speak openly about personal issues without having to worry about particular people whom I know to get pissed at my answers/questions and to avoid the occasional cyber stalker who may not agree with my opinion.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Youngmm, if you pick the best answer it closes out your question without taking away points.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I love it!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• way to goi do like the new CM site. It has been really nice talking with the ladies. I was not going to use this site anymore, because of the rude comments ect. I just wanted to talk to other moms about general things and a place for some fun and laughs. I think this will work out for the best. So far so good!!!

sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I like the new answers better.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I am really enjoying it. It's a lot more fun now!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2010