Anyone have this?

So after a 6hr hospital visit we have discovered that the pain on the right side of my uterus is caused by my baby deciding that it wants to have almost 90% of its body on that side. It's crushing the nerves all around it because of it which is also the cause of my thigh going numb. I was phrascribed tylenol and left to fend off the neasue from the pain. The doctor had muttered something about the possibilites of twins but with 4 different ultrasounds at 8,10,13 and now 19 weeks we have never seen two different babies or saks. So has anyone had a single baby that sat completely on one side of their body?

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 9:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• All three of mine did. On my right side. lol I have more stretch marks on that side too! All three pregnancies I had issues with my sciatic nerve because of it MY middle child was breach and almost cracked some of my ribs from pushing so hard...yes, that can and does happen! lol Thankfully, it didn't. I had to get on all fours a lot and let gravity help pull her down. You may want to try that. GL
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes, both mine sat on one spot. Basically, they got so big and ran out of room towards the end. So, my second son actually was up in my ribs. His one foot was always up there. And then my amneotic fluid got too low and they waited too many days to induce, and well, his foot was flat against his leg at birth. Had to be casted....still hoping he isn't going to need a boot thing. Anyways, what you are going through happens. Just try to move them somewhere else LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My daughter stayed on the right side. I had a lot of problems with my sciatic nerve.
    dolphingurl1286

Answer by dolphingurl1286 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2010