Here go the fireworks....

I am hoping they don't wake up the baby who just quieted down about 15 minutes ago!!! Anyone else live very close to where they will be setting off a big display? I love fireworks, but not so much if they wake my little teddy bear. LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Idiots are shooting them off all around us too. They started 5 days ago and will continue for 5 days from now. They do every year. :\
    My yorkie is totally freaked out,and we can forget the movie we ordered. They are right over our house...
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• not close to the big display but damn the neighbor hood kids are being obnoxious!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I hear them in our area too.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• no not really unless you count the rodieo grounds. my 10 year old hates loud noices so we just have the fireworks some of them are to loud for him.. I am sorry about the baby hope the teddy bear gets some sleep..

Linda
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Off topic: f/u darkfaery: we have had lots of street/neighborhood kids in recent years setting them off. About 3 days ago, my mom told me there were 4 police cars, 2 fire trucks, 2 emergency response units, 1 ambulance and 1 city operations vehicle across the street from us for an hour and a half. I heard that the police got a tip that the family had a bunch of illegal fireworks and had come to investigate. In another town about 20 miles from here, the cops found so many illegal fireworks in a home that the evacuated the neighborhood and brought in the bomb unit to move everything out safely. I swear, what's the world coming to?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Every street in town has at least one bozo setting them off. The actual show isn't til tomorrow. But these guys all started 2 weeks ago... And since we don't have local police & the state cops don't care, there is nothing we can do.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010