I have two days to myself, what should I do?

Normally the kids go to dads just overnight, but tonight he just took them for two days. Its so wierd being in the house without the kids, any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would go out to eat at a nice quite restuarant...or maybe go see some live music at a bar...or go get a pedicure. or go to a nice antique shop. or lay in my bed and eat oreos out of the package...oh...man...this has NEVER happened to me...i might just have a heart attack and die...lol...
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 10:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Lay around and do absolutely nothing!!! I usually end up cleaning kids room, doing all laundry, some more cleaning....
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would probably lay around and watch movies!!!!!!! Oh wait, I would go shopping...I never get to go shopping and actually try on clothes with the kids! Definitely shopping, then lounging! Enjoy!!!!!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have 3 nights kind of to myself. The 22 month old and dad went to his family. And the 8 month and I are hanging out. It's awesome! But if I were you, I would just enjoy the peace!!!!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Have a little stay-cation. Where do you live? Go do what ever touristy thing is in your area. Take a LONG walk, run, hike....... get a massage, go to a movie, eat at a NICE restaurant, have a friend over for a glass of wine and a chick flick, sleep in......oh the possibilities are endless!!!!!

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 9:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• sleep, sleep in. go back to bed. have breakfast in bed, read a book while eating chocolates. enjoy.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Sleep and do nothing! Im sure you have earned it! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i would sleep in, go see a movie (i would pick eclipse, been dying to see it), have dinner out w/ some friends, drinks, go to the beach by myself, go shopping in peace, NOT do any housework!
    thats what i would do!
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Sleep in and then take a long bubble bath.... Man what i would do to take a hour bath and not a 5 min shower!!!!!!! I would also go to lunch at panera bread (not sure if you have those where you live) with a friend then go home and take a long nap. Also i would walk around the house naked just because i never get to normally :) Have fun!!!
    ILoveConnor09

Answer by ILoveConnor09 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• veg out in front of the tv, read, bubble bath, order your favorite meal, sleep as much as you want - ENJOY yourself!!! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2010