I really need some feedback, what group is the best place to ask about school/work advice?

I have posted it in answers and on the Advice for moms group and so far no bites. Can anyone direct me to a group that it might be appropriate for?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 10:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, you could try asking any random group. Just let them know it's OT (off topic). For example, i would probably post a question like this in my 20 something moms group. (or young moms or whatever it's called) Or i might post the question in my favorite group, the one that knows me the best.
    Good luck getting the opinions you need.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i have no idea. Have you done a search for groups?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• That's hard to find here on CM unless you connect with a mama one-on-one.

I have tried since I've been a member here (almost 3 years) and even the groups were duds.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:57 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I have but from what I can tell there are a lot of unactive groups. I am in a group for moms who are in school but I want opinions from all moms who are SAHM, working moms, moms who go to school, etc.
    JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2010