TMI- Pooping blood for 10 days, and ideas why?

Red blood, and a few clots. Its coming from my bowels, but bleeds with or without a bowel movement. I sat down just to pee and i relaxed enough I guess and it just started bleeding. It is a fast flow of blood- and when I wipe theres a lot of blood.

I've been having abdominal pains for over two months- sharp and sudden, like when you have diarrhea, only I dont have diarrhea. The bleeding stops when Im not going to the bathroom, perhaps because the muscle is so tight? But I have had a few spots of blood in my underwear.

I have a constant rectal pressure, like I need to go, even after I have gone. I have gone to the E.R and they said it isnt hemrhoids, and I scheduled a Colonoscopy but I cant get in until July 12th.. any ideas what this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Geese. That's crazy. Could it be "fishers" not sure, but that is just the craziest thing I have ever heard. I hope you figure it out. I would be worried out of my mind!!!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Not too sure.. But I think you posted this in the wrong category.. Hope things work out for you.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My sister in law has cysts in her rectum and it makes her bleed like that. It could be that. I dont know what they're going to do about it though.
    jojolicious220

Answer by jojolicious220 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2010