What is your favorite?

Kind of cake? I am making one for hubby when he gets home here in a couple weeks and I don't know what flavor I want to do. Homemade or box, I can do either.

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like marble cakes with chocolate icing. I made one tonight for the kids

Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Chocolate!!! :-) With white frosting!! Lots of frosting!!! Mmmmm
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Cheese cake is my fav... with carmel and pecans on top.
    Michele975

Answer by Michele975 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• boston cream cake!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My favorite is out of a box (of course,lol) I like to make strawberry cake with strawberry frosting. I make it a 2 layer cake and load the middle up with fresh cut strawberries then decorate the top with some strawberries. Its so good!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i usually do boxed chocolate and white together. you make them seperatly and pour maybe the chocolate first then the white on top and swirl it with a knife.then bake! dont add both the cakes mixes in one pan though, that might be a little much
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Lemon or carrot cake
    MillyPontipee

Answer by MillyPontipee at 10:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I love any cake! lol
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Here is our families favorite, as well as anyone who has it and has never seen it before. It's jello cake. Bake a box of white cake mix. Then make the jello in it's liquid sconsistency, as in boil it and add it to the powder then add the cold water. Pour the liquid over the cake. My mom and I poke holes in the cake with a fork so it soaks down through the cake. refrigerate cake. Then right before it's time to serve it, add cool whip as the topping. Not fake cool whip either, it does't hold the texture as well. You can also get creative and add frozen fruit on top of the cake befoer the cool whip. for example, my fave is using raspberry jello and them putting the raspberries on top of the cake under the cool whip. I have served this in several states, at all kinds of gatherings and everyone LOVES it. I thank my mom for the great idea!!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010