Are you weird?

If so,explain

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah. I use my feet to do things. Like open and close drawers, pick up things. Anything I can use my feet for I do. I never thought much of it until it was pointed out to me.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My DH thinks so. He always says I eat stuff in a weird way. Like candy. I eat the chocolate than whats on the inside. Like Kit kat, snickers.. Stuff like that. And Bread.. I eat the crust, then fold the rest into four and squish it in a cube then eat that. He thinks its totally weird.. But I've always done that since I was a small child. Sometimes I think I have OCD.. I use to only walk on stairs starting with my right foot and ending in my left, never the other way. And I had to touch things twice.. Everything. I finally tried not to. It was super hard.. But I haven't done it for a really long time now.. lol. Wish I had anon button for this.. kind embarrassing. lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I tend to be socially awkward/anxious, so I guess so. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Oh and when I eat Skittles I have to divide them into color, and then I eat them one color at a time, two skittles at a time - green, purple, red, and orange, but not the yellow, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Well of course, everyone is in some way! I'm vegan which some people consider awfully weird. I absolutely love going to the gym. I have wicked small feet, a kids size 4. I love being a housewife and SAHM. I never wear make up.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• BandGeek521.

ME TOO. lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I think everyone has weird stuff about them...some just more than others. :) LOL. I have a feeling I might be in the weird club. I don't mind. I am who I am. I have my own mind, I don't try to go along with the flow. I'm left handed also and I am used to doing things "backwards" and coming up with my own specialized way of doing things. Being a lefty forces you to be inventive like that. I think I may have a touch of OCD myself. I have organized everything possible since before I can remember, my Mom would vouch for that. LOL.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Weird in what sense and by whose definition?
    To myself I am perfectly normal, but I seem to drive my family crazy with the things I do and say that they think are "weird."
    What is weird?
    Maybe I am the only "normal" person around here who just happens to be surrounded by "weird" people. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Nope.Lol :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I dont think so
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2010