How did you know your husband was the one??

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 10:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One thing he did that was so sweet. He joined a choral group with my mother and then practiced singing with her. Many things besides the first time we kissed (fireworks) wow he made me sparkle inside. He is so sweet and kind and he didn't think I was so crazy. Most people think I am a nut-cake. He may but he likes this kind of nuttiness.
    After 25 years things are so much more amazing than I could have ever imagined. He is a wonderful father, husband, brother, son, he cares about everyone in his life. I love how he is more amazing than he ever was in the first few minutes. I know him on such a deeper level now.
    The thing is chemistry is way under rated. You have to trust it. The rules of attraction. Trust your instinct. Then take a step back and see if it makes sense to you. If it does then go for it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I didn't and still don't
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• When I realized the all of our ethics and morals were the same. He wanted to parent the same way and we both had the same life goals but most importantly I was insanely attracted to him and I could never be away from him and when I was away from him I was thinking about him constantly.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I don't know - somehow I just knew. I always knew. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• the first time he kissed me it made me shiver. It was AMAZING!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I know it will sound silly but something just clicked with him.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We clicked on so many levels

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I realized he was the one when I thought about the future and seen him in it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have no idea. Sometimes I am not sure if he is the one. Then he does something or we make love and I just know. Its weird. He was supposed to be a one night stand. That was almost 8 years and 4 kids ago. I have become very religious latly and I feel God put us together and its meant to be. I had other loves but they weren't meant to be they were just stepping stones.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• the first time we had a serious fight, and it hurt me to fight back, to say nasty things, to want to get even...but at the same time, i WANTED to fight FOR him..i didn't want him to just walk away or me say, 'whatever, loser.' as i had in the past with other guys. i realized he was the one for me the day i heard myself say, 'oh hell no! you aren't getting away that easy, mister..this is worth fighting for!' i think it shocked him. we were both lifelong singletons, i was 35/he was 41. it just felt right to be torn up over arguing, over realizing i just might lose him. i never cared about losing someone before, because i knew there would always be another one waiting (arrogant, maybe..but truthful!). the thing is, i didn't want anyone else, and that's when i knew he was the one.
    :)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2010