I feel so bad..

when I was cleaning the toys I threw out my sons toy gun. It was bought at the dollar store but it was sturdy and made sounds when trigger pulled. Something you don't think you could find at a dollar store. anyways.. I don't believe in toy guns, so I have no clue how this one got by me My son told me that I let him get it. I may off but don't remember. anyways I tried to find it again on the net, I found something almost like it for $5.99 but shipping is $9.99 should i order it for him or should I wait and she if he brings it up again? i feel so bad, I want to buy him something to replace it. we all have thrown out toys what do you do when you do this? I honestly didn't think he even liked it, I never seen it until I was cleaning.

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• upgrade mamma,,,if you havent seen it thats cause he hasnt been playing with it! I hate toy guns personnaly, I never bought them for son. How bout a buzz light year lazer kind of toy. He can see cool lazer beams on the wall when he shoots the bad guys at night..:)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would get him another toy,
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Was it those little wooden ones with the cork popper? I would wait and see if he gets upset. Maybe you can find one someplace else like Amazon when you can secure free shipping or at least wait until you need to order other toys for a holiday.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would buy him a new one...my son has two of those kind that make the popping noise and we got them at walmart in a pack...it wasn't real expensive. Tell him the other gun was broke so he needs to pick out a "better" one.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would let it sit and see if he brings it up. If he does buy a new toy. I did something similiar once too. After that I would take the toys out I wanted to get rid of and put them in a closet the kids didn't go in. If a month passed and they didn't mention them..pout they went.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Well I do not like gun toys. I was in the mall one time and kids had toy guns that looked so real. They were shooting us. These were two boys who were older. To tell you the truth I was very scared. You can do what you want to, but get him another toy.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Personally I would just not bring it up. Kids never want to get rid of stuff they no longer use they hate to think they are done with it. I am the same way with fabric. Who can blame them? Seriously if the kid was not playing with it then forgetaboutit.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• no it was like a machine army gun that make machine sounds when trigger pulled I must admit it was pretty neat.
    here is the link to it
    http://www.amazon.com/Kids-Army-001-055-Friction/dp/B003NR6KQ0/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_1

crazy we even found it at a dollar store
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• They have a buzz lightyear lazer, I will have to check that out too! wonder if it makes noise?
    I don't like toy guns either. That was the only one in our house.. I am still wondering how it got by me and how long he had it.
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I will have too check out that buzz one. Thanks. :)
    I don't like guns either
    r00j04j08