What are you and your famiy doing to celebrate the 4th of July?

We are going to have a cook out and go to the lake and fish tomorrow evening. You?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hubby & kids are going to a cook out with his sister and then going to watch the fireworks. I am staying home and chillin' in front of the TV!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Church in the morning, parade in the afternoon, making dutch oven dinner, making home made ice cream for dessert, and then watching the fire works.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We went to an outdoor Fun Fest today where there were small kids game, inflatables etc. For less than $50 all three played games that each had small prizes, played in inflatable and similar, enjoyed a spray park and fresh kettle corn. We jsut watched the fireworks from our back deck over the lake we live near. We do this every year! Tomorrow we are going to a cook out at a friend of my husband's who has kids similar in age.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Bar-B-Q and watch the fireworks, maybe light off some of our own.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My bf and her kids are coming over for a bbq. We both bought a ton of fireworks to set off as well.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My hubby will be working all day. Setting up fireworks and blowing them off for a country club. He is happy.

My sister and her family are coming to my house and we are having a cook out and going to swim.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Nothing really planned for tomorrow, just hanging out with the kids and hubby! We just got back from watching fireworks, my kids were so excited......I kept hearing "OHHHH.....AHHHHH!" It was so cute :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Going to Wal-mart in the AM to get burgers and whatnot. I was going to go to my in-laws but then cahanged my mind so i have to go and buy stuff now!!!! I cleaned my roommates hot tub today so I have that for the kids. Only we're not turning on the heat lol. It's going to be a hot one tomorrow.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Church, then cookout at my parents and fireworks after dark. Maybe we'll try to see the city fireworks, too.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 11:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• A get together and Fireworks on Sat, Sunday is a Bloat.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 11:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2010