Are you and your grown kids close?

If you have grown kids that are married and have kids do you see them as much as you would like? Are you as close as you would like to be? Or do they just call or drop by when they need something?

Red54

Asked by Red54 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• We have a very good relationship with our grown children, their spouses and their children. We all get along well, and we all help each other out from time to time.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• YES, Thankfully I am still very close with my grown children! They are 20 and 19 years old!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 11:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have three and I see them almost everyday and talk to them daily.

Answer by older at 12:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• right now 2 of them are and one is not my 24 yr old came home to take care of my since I was losing my vision. He is good to me my 30 yr old and I didn't have much of a relationship as he was coming up but now he calls me to ask my opion and ask about things in general my mother raised him. My youngest I say is still a alien child since he is only 20 and I firmly believe that teems don't come out of teen hood until 22/23 so I have a little longer for him but I still believe he will come around.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 11:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2010