have you ever thought something was so stupid at one point but then ended up wearing it?

i couldnt imagine why somebody would wear boots with open toes. i think i saw a celebrity wearing those at one time and was like "ugh" then i saw them cheap at a store and feel in love with them and will wear them when i can.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ripped jeans. I couldn't understand why in the hell someone would spend good money on a pair of pants with holes all in them. then DH bought me a pair for my birthday and I LOVED them. They're now my 2nd favorite pair of jeans. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I thought "skinny" jeans were retarded. I tried some on and bought one pair, wore them twice and now I think they're even more retarded. They just make you look short not skinny,.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Flowery shirts. I went through a whole grandma stage. NOw I am back to tee shirts and stuff that looks like a non-grandma. lol
    Flat shoes too. I would never have worn flats now I live in them.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes! And they are called CAPRIS!! LOL. The first time I seen a lady wearing them when they came back into fashion I was like ..ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Then, I guess they just wore on me,lol. I wear them once in awhile. THe funny thing is, I wore them a lot when I was a kid,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes..I have a shirt that I tried on and looked so awful. I lost 10 lbs and tried it on and it looks so much better.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• When I moved from Texas to California in early 2000 I noticed that everyone wore the tongues of their shoes out. I thought it was sooo stupid. Eventually I started to wear my shoes that way too. It was more because I got tired of kids asking me why I wore my shoes so funny (I was in 7th grade) and I finally did it reluctantly lol. I don't really own any tennis shoes now unless it's for running and I definitely dont wear them like that anymore hahah
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 1:14 AM on Jul. 4, 2010